Invisalign® — See Dr. Guelff, the Expert
Invisalign® Invisible Braces for Adults and Teens
Since Invisalign® is nearly invisible, you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. Dr. Guelff has been a certified Invisalign® treatment provider since 2000. He has treated hundreds of cases with this leading edge system, and understands that Invisalign® is a “game changing” advancement in orthodontic practice. That’s why Dr. Guelff is the only orthodontist in Highlands County who is a Premier Invisalign® provider.
A “Braceless” Alternative to Traditional Metal Braces!
Have you ever wished for a straighter, healthier smile, but not with all the metal wires and bands that often go along with braces? At Dr. G’s, we can make your dream of having a new smile come to life, and without any metal! Dr. Guelff is a certified Invisalign® orthodontist, giving patients a “clearly” effective and incredibly comfortable way to wear braces!
If you’re interested in learning more about Invisalign® invisible braces, contact our office at (863) 382-2108 and schedule your complimentary orthodontic consultation. See if Invisalign® is right for you!
What is Invisalign®?
Invisalign® uses a series of customized, clear aligners to straighten teeth more quickly and with fewer office visits than traditional braces. Thousands of orthodontists in the United States and Canada use Invisalign® braces to accurately and effectively treat their patients. Invisalign® aligners are:
- Completely Invisible: Invisalign® aligners cannot be seen while you are wearing them! Friends, family members and co-workers may never even know you are wearing braces, unless of course you tell them!
- Comfortable to Wear: The aligners are made from a special plastic that has smooth, rounded edges so they won’t irritate your mouth and tissues like traditional braces often can.
- Customized Just for You: Invisalign® aligners are customized to fit your mouth. Dr. Guelff uses advanced 3-D computer imaging technology to produce an exact impression of your mouth and teeth, then customizes each aligner so it fits your mouth, and over time, moves your teeth into the proper position.
- Removable: Unlike traditional metal braces, you can remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush your teeth, floss and for special occasions. There’s no need to change your lifestyle with Invisalign®!
- Effective: You will begin to notice a significant difference even before your treatment is complete! Most treatments are complete within one year; however, this can vary from patient to patient.
Why Choose Invisalign®
People everywhere are beginning to experience the benefits of Invisalign® treatment. Here’s why people just like you are choosing Invisalign® over traditional braces:
- With Invisalign® you can have a straighter, healthier smile without all the wires and brackets of traditional braces. Invisalign® helps improve your overall oral health by making it easier to brush and floss, while also maintaining the proper tooth structure.
- Invisalign® aligners are removable, making it easy for you to enjoy the foods you love without worrying about breaking your appliance. You can also remove your Invisalign® aligners to brush and floss regularly.
- You don’t need to change anything about your current lifestyle! With Invisalign® you can continue participating in day-to-day activities without changing a thing. Invisalign® is great for professionals, athletes, brides, and parents.
- Office visits and checkups are easy, quick, and painless. You will also need to schedule fewer appointments throughout your entire treatment.
How Invisalign® Works…
The most commonly asked question from our patients is “how long will this treatment take?” With traditional braces, the treatment time can take between 18 and 30 months; but with Invisalign® treatments, it may only take between nine to 15 months. That’s almost half the time of traditional braces!
When you begin your Invisalign® treatment, you will receive several sets of custom fit aligners. Each set of aligners is worn for only two weeks. After two weeks you can switch your aligners with the next set and continue straightening your teeth. Over time you will notice changes in the alignment of your teeth, and in just a few months you will have a straighter, healthier smile!
Call (863) 382-2108 today and schedule an initial consultation with Dr. Guelff to learn how Invisalign® can straighten your teeth.
- Invisalign® aligners are changed every two weeks, as opposed to traditional braces.
- A state-of-the-art iTero® 3D scanner is used to get a far more accurate measurement for fitting.
- Invisalign® G5 material enhances comfort and facilitates better tooth movement.
- Invisalign® new attachment designs offer better dental alignment (occlusion) and results.
- Invisalign® ClinCheck Pro computer technology allows superior treatment planning.